MIKA has just been introduced into Genshin Impact, and players are already eager to play with him.
He needs good energy recharge and HP to allow him to activate his elemental burst as often as possible.
Mika is all about the support.
Mika’s not a big damage dealer but has great healing abilities and works great in support.
Here’s how to build Mika in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Mika in Genshin Impact
Mika’s personal damage is very low, so you don’t really want to be attacking with him.
Instead, focus on his energy recharge, which should be around 180%.
Engulfing Lightning is a great choice for Mika, as it gives additional energy generation.
However, if you don’t have the primogems, you can settle for the four-star Favonius Lance.
Here are the best alternatives for Mika in Genshin Impact:
- Favonius Lance (four-star polearm)
- Prototype Starglitter (four-star polearm)
- Black Tassel (three-star polearm)
Best artifacts for Mika in Genshin Impact
As Mika is a support character, the typical artifact set is Noblesse Oblige.
This buffs the entire team, so at least one person in your team should carry it.
You can also mix two pieces of Tenacity of the Millelith with two pieces of Emblem of Severed Fate.
This will provide an extra 20% to both his HP and energy recharge.
The final option is a full set of Ocean-Hued Clam, which will give Mika a Healing Bonus and give a physical damage buff based on HP healed.
You’ll want the following stat distribution on artifacts for Mika:
- Flower: HP (main stat), Energy Recharge, HP%, Elemental Mastery (secondary stats)
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Energy Recharge, HP%, HP, Elemental Mastery (secondary stats)
- Sands: Energy Recharge (main stat), HP%, HP, Elemental Mastery (secondary stats)
- Goblet: HP% (main stat), Energy Recharge, HP, Elemental Mastery (secondary stats)
- Circlet: HP% (main stat), Energy Recharge, HP, Elemental Mastery (secondary stats)
Best teams for Mika in Genshin Impact
Mika buffs his teammates’ physical damage, which makes him a great partner for physical attackers.
- Eula (Main DPS), Raiden Shogun (Sub DPS), Shenhe (Support), Mika (Support)
Eula is the best physical DPS character in the game, but with the right support this duo gets even better.
Raiden Shogun and Shenhe are traditional members of Eula’s team, and Mika adds a further boost.
- Razor (Main DPS), Fischl (Sub DPS), Rosaria (Sub DPS), Mika (Support)
Razor is another physical damage dealer that doesn’t get used in teams very often.
Mika makes him stronger by adding a damage buff and consistent healing.
Fischl is the battery in this composition, while Rosaria benefits from the physical damage buff.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.